Monday, January 24, 2011

Here are some goals for the future:

My goals for filmmaking are to make a film longer than 60 minutes and also, to work with things that I like.  I really want to work with extreme/ alternative sports athletes.  In particular, I want to work with downhill mountain-bikers, skydivers/ BASE jumpers, snowboarders, and surfers.  The reason I chose those things is because I have done those things and am passionate about them, and I believe that I could take my experience in those areas and make a vision that would be enjoyed by people interested in the sport or just curious about it.  Maybe even take part in my own film, cameos are cool.  I don't want to star in it, but I would like to have fun with the talents doing a sport that they love and excel in.  My goals for this class are to take the vision I have in my head and make it concrete by using cameras correctly and having the experience to make a visually appealing work.  Some other things that I'm interested in are working with a group that could bring ideas I wouldn't have and also to have them be able to understand my vision and capture what I wanted.  I really also want to work with other people's vision so that I could learn from it and to help the production staff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment