Thursday, February 17, 2011

Entry #5

I learned quite a lot from the shooting assignment. First off; it would have helped to have a shot list or a storyboard because it would have let us get the shooting done quicker. The other thing would be that communication between DP and director is kinda hard. I had to stand over Collier's shoulder to make sure the shot is what I envisioned it to be. The other thing that would have been better would to have brought some filters along to get some different looks from the footage. I learned from watching other's films that it would have helped to have some nat sound from the location that I filmed at. Also, I learned from their films that the soundtrack should compliment the footage. I really liked the fact that people liked my film. I think that the positive feedback encourages me to do some of the same things I did in this assignment and that I should take into account of what I learned from other's films.

No comments:

Post a Comment